What happen with piston bikes?

GoldenMotor.com

Nican

Apr 6, 2013
Texas
I ordered part to fix my clutch that through a bearing (log story). The parts arrived but half of them where parts I didn't order at all,tried to get a hold them and answers to emails?
All I want was to my bike back on the road is that so much to ask for,?

Last edited:

Nican

Apr 6, 2013
Texas
Update got a hold of them sending the new right parts out,let's see if I can fix the the clutch al together ,lol

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
That's one company that I've had no problems with......I guess it's all luck of the draw.

Good luck in the resolution.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Piston Bikes doesn't open until 11 am PST and they took Saturday off to go to the Willow Springs oval race.

Rob, Greg and Rick were all at the race.

Piston Bikes is an A+++ company.They answer the phone and take care of business. :)

PaPa_FoZzY

Nov 23, 2012
Neshoba co. Mississippi
being someone that works with the public and expected to be at peoples houses at a certain time, I can understand that sometimes things happen that there is just no getting around. And sometimes you gotta let something go till the next day. And when you work with other people wires get crossed and mistakes are made. It happens to the best of us. I've never bought anything from them before but I hear nothing but good about them. I'm sure it was one of those cases where things didn't line up just right. I'm not picking you out with this but I feel it needs to be said for the next reader. One fluke does not warrant bad press. 99% of anything I buy dealing with motorbikes is top notch service. My first kit was bought from bikeberry it took almost a month to get my kit and they had to refund me some money because the web site said they had something they didn't. Needless to say I was pissed off and they knew it. however they made it right and I have bought a couple of things from them afterwards with no problems. Moral of this story... S**T happens and no amount of yelling and screaming will fix it.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
That's one company that I've had no problems with......I guess it's all luck of the draw.

Good luck in the resolution.
Sounds like it is already resolved.

Piston Bikes has a free 800 number which they prefer over email with which they are swamped.

Call them between 11 am to 7 pm PST and I have never have any problems contacting them.

Did I also mention that they have been sponsoring motorized bicyle racing all the way back to the Death race in Tucson?

Great guys and company!