Whizzer sheave

GoldenMotor.com

pedal4416

Sep 10, 2009
Madison, WI
It's been a month since payment and still no word from chainmaker. Real nice guy.... You guys can have him!!! Keep him off the other forums!

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
I'm glad to read that this was resolved and was about to make a statement that my dealings with Chainmaker have been positive. When situations like this arise, some patience and tolerance are always a good thing. And when you hear testimonials from others who vouch for someone, hold back on the condemnations until you truly know. We are all of us human, sometimes forgetful and capable of mistakes. I made a gas tank for a fellow once and learned from the buyer that it leaked. He could have publicly condemned me, instead he gave me the time to make things right.
SB

ozzmonaut

May 12, 2013
nc
Paypal gave my money back after long investigation but no tap handle ever arrived and never heard from chainmaker no matter how many times I tried to reach him by email, through this site, and through ratrodbikes.com. Paypal said they never could get a response either.
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71956 I'm still checking my emails and private messages.

Last edited:

pedal4416

Sep 10, 2009
Madison, WI
Paypal also issued me a refund after chainmaker would not respond to them or mysel on this forum, the cabe, rat rod bikes, Facebook, and email. Then after a few months he pops on here like nothing happened.....