GoldenMotor.com

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
I am ready to start a new Project and have to free up some $$ to make it happen

1950 Schwinn Panther Frame
Stainless Tank
Sportsman Boardie Seat, and Beefy Monarks
Husky wheels relaced with 12 ga. stainless 90 mm Sturmey up front and Shimano in rear.
1947 whizzer H rebuilt by Quenton a few years ago, larger breather,elec. ignition, mainly stock inside except slight porting, will come with all original control levers, belt cover, New repop "J " model twist levers, and spring return throttle installed now. Carb is being re-built next week next week. Will also include a Whizzer service facts guide which covers everything you need to know about this motor.
This is a killer bike and one of a kind, it def. gets the looks and is fun, fun, fun to ride. I will ship anywhere (buyer figures out shipping from U.S. zip 02360) Feel free to ask any ????'s I would like to get 2200.00 but will consider offers. I can deliver in New England for small charge.

Last edited:

Greybeard

Feb 8, 2011
Sequim WA
I've wanted a Whizzer Panther for a LONG time. I followed this bike since he first started his build, and I know he has put a lot of himself in it. I feel lucky that I'll be it's next caretaker.

We've got to figure out the best way to ship it. Two boxes or one. Anyone have some input?

Thanks
Mike

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
( Mrs Broflovski ) WHAT? WHAT?? WHAT??? Chain! You just finished it! You must be plotting something REAL GOOD....

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
I've wanted a Whizzer Panther for a LONG time. I followed this bike since he first started his build, and I know he has put a lot of himself in it. I feel lucky that I'll be it's next caretaker.

We've got to figure out the best way to ship it. Two boxes or one. Anyone have some input?

Thanks
Mike
Fly to Mass. Ride it back :) Summertime: and the ridin's easy...

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
That is a great buy... sad to see it go, glad it's going to a proper owner, can't wait to see chainmaker's next project. (^)