motorized bicycle chain tensioners heavy duty custom made spring

GoldenMotor.com

Hoze513

Nov 24, 2011
Joliet, illinois
I seen this on ( Ebay), but I don't know how to link up to the web page. I really want to buy this product. I have only seen it on Ebay, the seller is ( SKIPU3 ). I don't have a Ebay or a Paypal account, so I can't buy this product on Ebay. But if someone know how to get in contact with this seller, so I can try to get this some other way. Or has this product for sale. I really want one. Thanks

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
I seen this on ( Ebay), but I don't know how to link up to the web page. I really want to buy this product. I have only seen it on Ebay, the seller is ( SKIPU3 ). I don't have a Ebay or a Paypal account, so I can't buy this product on Ebay. But if someone know how to get in contact with this seller, so I can try to get this some other way. Or has this product for sale. I really want one. Thanks
When you bring up the item, copy and paste the address link...it's that easy.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/motorized-b...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item35bb088b12 ???

If that's the one, I'll have to made one and see how good it is. It's the best I've seen so far.
Looking at everything he has for sale, I see only the one tensioner. I emailed him, and will answer your question of payment method.

Attachments

Last edited:

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
I can't really tell just by looking at the seals on the bearings but if the bearings used in the wheels are ABEC-7's, as they look to be, they will most likely outlast the whole bike.

Hoze513

Nov 24, 2011
Joliet, illinois
If that's the one, I'll have to made one and see how good it is. It's the best I've seen so far.
Looking at everything he has for sale, I see only the one tensioner. I emailed him, and will answer your question of payment method.[/QUOTE]

It's the best I've seen too, especially for that good price. I Have been looking at that spring tension for 3 months, and the same seller has had them. He might be the only one that sells, that type of tension on Ebay. I can do money orders or debit. What kind of wheel tension are you using now, AL Fisherman? Thanks

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
It's the best I've seen too, especially for that good price. I Have been looking at that spring tension for 3 months, and the same seller has had them. He might be the only one that sells, that type of tension on Ebay. I can do money orders or debit. What kind of wheel tension are you using now, AL Fisherman? Thanks
At the moment I'm using the OEM supplied. I bought a large quantity of parts from a member and this was included with them.

I was going to put this on this spring, now I doubt it.

Sent.....
Dear skipu3,
There is a member in a forum I belong to. He doesn't have a PayPal account, what other methods do you accept for payment.
Thanks
Ron

This is the reply I received
Dear innovative-marketing,

im going to look into that but i think an e check will work it just a couple more days to clear sometimes im going to revamp my ebay saturday with new pics and whatnot and i will do some research so i can have more payment methods but try the e check and let me know
- skipu3

Last edited:

kipharley

Jul 9, 2009
Sanford,Maine
When you bring up the item, copy and paste the address link...it's that easy.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/motorized-b...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item35bb088b12 ???

Looking at everything he has for sale, I see only the one tensioner. I emailed him, and will answer your question of payment method.
That is SWEET I wish I thought of that! You might want to research you pedal crank clearance? Kip. [email protected]

fredgold52

Dec 3, 2009
Illinois
I made a spring loaded chain tensioner out of parts laying around my garage. It cost me $2.00 for the spring and it works perfectly. It's just a little ugly. I'm sure you could do lots better.