Hello, From Seattle!

GoldenMotor.com

riggs

Sep 20, 2009
Seattle, WA
New to the forum and Motorized Bicycles. I have a really nice Schwinn Point Beach that I can't wait to Put an engine into. Just bought the 49cc engine from ZoomBicycles. I want to know where I can find a lay-back seat post like 2door's Jag. look's real comfy!
Will have to post some pics later on.scratg

Last edited:

northwest choppers

Sep 21, 2009
vancouver Wa
New to the forum and Motorized Bicycles. I have a really nice Schwinn Point Beach that I can't wait to Put an engine into. Just bought the 49cc engine from ZoomBicycles. I want to know where I can find a lay-back seat post like 2door's Jag. look's real comfy!
I can get 3 styles. will give ya the link to look at them.
At my cost plus shipping.
Also..... Any BMX shop will cary a few dif styles.
renegade muscle Is a seattle/tacoma based guy. He does a TON of Bike shows/rides ect.
He is also On my links page. at northwest-chopper-bicycles
Tell T-dub We sent ya !

he is a parts dealer for the same out fit as we are.
let us know if we can help.
Build on !

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Riggs,
Welcome to the best motorized bicycle forum available. You've come to the right place for help and advice.
To answer you question regarding my seat post; it is a home made item. I use 1" cold rolled steel cut down to 7/8" on a lathe and then bent using lots of heat from an oxy-act flame. I opted for a solid post as opposed to tubing because a friend of mine had a tubular one that collapsed on him. And he's no heavyweight. There are many sources for lay back, (bent) seat posts. Some might not be as heavy duty as mine but many of them are good for most average sized riders. Hope this helps.
Tom