Carb suggestions

GoldenMotor.com

failsatheals

Aug 29, 2012
GI
I have been working out the bugs on my bike (maybe around 100 miles so far), I was half way to class and the carb pops off. I pull over pull out my screw driver and tighten it back on. I keep riding and it pops off again, I look this time and the screw was missing! Apparently the top cracked and I no longer have a way to screw it on to the intake.

Long story short, my carb broke and in the market for a new one. I previously had a CNS carb.

Any suggestions for a replacement?

failsatheals

Aug 29, 2012
GI
Do I need anything else for this? Just put my other cables into this? Is it worth getting any of those fancy air filters other sites sell?

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
If you dont mnd spending a few extra bucks go to thatsdax site click on parts. And scroll down until you see his listing for the RT carb, I have one on my Huffy bike and I love it, have another one on order for another bike as we speak.

But if you are strapped for the extra cash just get a new NT and order a #68 jet from sick bike parts and you should have a better set up than you did before, you wont need a choke cable only a throttle cable and I think the one you have will work, if im wrong on that someone can correct me, I never run the cns carbs.

Map