Bicycle Motor Works Exhaust

GoldenMotor.com

djpass7

Oct 13, 2014
Chico, CA
I haven't tried the opti as they don't sell it 'round these parts, but here's a thread on primarily opti if you're interested: http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=9850&page=113

I've no cause for complaint with Amsoil... but I should mention I don't use if for any other reason then I needn't bother to buy as much, it's really the ratio rather then any supposed benefit - so w/that in mind it's again what ratio a quality oil manufacturer recommends for their product & not so much anything else.

If you like the opti, I'd keep runnin' it ;)
Is the saber what you use? If you are familiar with Amazon I got a 12oz bottle for about 13$. Its expensive, but that 12oz will last me for months. That is if you would like to try it. Thank you again for putting some people in their place.wee.

Last edited:

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Is the saber what you use? If you are familiar with Amazon I got a 12oz bottle for about 13$. Its expensive, but that 12oz will last me for months. That is if you would like to try it. Thank you again for putting some people in their place.wee.
Yeppers, the Saber & thank you, it's appreciated - but I don't special order the stuff though as a specific two smoker oil is jus' one of those things I like to be sure I can always get locally, wherever that "locally" may be lol

I don't want to be forced to switch brands/types/ratios jus' because I forgot my jug on a longer wanderabout & somewhat surprisingly Amsoil is readily available jus' about everywhere these days ;)

skitchfish

Oct 27, 2010
Michigan
That's unfortunate, MR, Nelsonk is really going to be bummed when he finds out his china girl won't run over 10 mph with a sludge of 16:1 in his tank.

A word if your new to china girls, what Barely said is not opinion, it's a fact!