Stock mufflers

GoldenMotor.com

rackemblue

Jan 20, 2014
Orange,Tex
I have also seen them on ebay but they are not on there now. If any body knows of a engine kit seller who has one to sell please give me a way to contact them. thanks

knightscape

Jul 29, 2013
Maine
Hey, I've got one I just removed from my build since I went with the phantom pipe. Hasn't been used at all. Just PM me your address if you want it and you can pay it forward with someone else.

rackemblue

Jan 20, 2014
Orange,Tex
This is The Mint Craft Heavy Duty. a very nice built cruiser. It is better quality than the Huffy Cranbrook and a little more room in the V engine mount area. Heavy Duty wheels and frame.

rackemblue

Jan 20, 2014
Orange,Tex
The seat is a matt finish rather than smooth almost a felt like leather and it is very soft. I like the shorty fenders also makes them easy to fortify the mounts against vibration. I will be glad when I finish it so I can see just how comfortable it is.

rackemblue

Jan 20, 2014
Orange,Tex
Well build on hold for a while got the wrong wide crank kit. Have to order the correct one. So I wont be able to finish my build until the new one gets here.

rackemblue

Jan 20, 2014
Orange,Tex
.duh.I only had to use the inner rag joint as the sprocket fit the opening perfect. I did have to grind down the dust cover. The coaster brake arm was pre bent came that way on the bike. The motor it self lined up perfect with very little adjustment. Now I am just waiting on my wide crank. Muffler will be here today. The stock muffler allows for a regular wide crank. The stock pedals almost clear the motor and with a little bending I would not even have to use a wide crank. I used the wide crank in case I decide later to use the predator motor.

rackemblue

Jan 20, 2014
Orange,Tex
.duh.Thanks to knightscape's providing me with a stock muffler got to start and run my HS 142 today. He sent me a muffler that he was not using free of charge didn't even want shipping reimbursement. I am deeply indebted to him. Thanks a million. The motor runs great did not even have to adjust the carb. I know that after it runs for awhile I will have to. Just waiting on my wide crank now supposed to be here Friday. Will get to test ride this weekend. I will post a finished picture after I test ride it.

rackemblue

Jan 20, 2014
Orange,Tex
.duh.This is a great bike so far for a 49cc HS 142F build the sprocket fits the back wheel with only minor modification use only the inner rag joint and grind down the dust cover. The coaster brake arm is already bent to clear the bolt heads. The frame has plenty of clearance for the motor. The crank pedals almost clear the motor. They could be bent to clear if you wanted to go that route. The fenders are the same width as the tires so you do not have to cut to clear the chain. The bike is a Mint Craft similar to a Macargi. found it on Ebay Price was $ 139.00 free shipping. I am happy with it so far.