Straight Bar Sickness

GoldenMotor.com
Sep 1, 2010
Cincinnati,Ohio
dnutThanks guys! The craziest cost was the Delta Ray Rocket headlight ! I rode it to a local cruise in ( Car show) & had a offer for $ 500.00 But just smiled & said I'm keeping this one.

wret

Feb 24, 2014
Maryland
Nice job mounting the fender to the springer fork.
I'm chiming in a little late here but it looks like the fender on the black bike has the front support attached to the sprung (or moving) fork and the rear support attached to the fixed fork. This would cause the fender to flex or pivot with movement of the suspension. You may not actually notice it right away but it could cause problems.

Sep 1, 2010
Cincinnati,Ohio
Wret, I not sure I follow, what your saying? Both fender braces are attached to the axle,, & the fender is mounted to the fork tube hole on the bottom with a heavy duty stainless bracket. I'll have to shoot some pics & post them. Thanks for noticing

wret

Feb 24, 2014
Maryland
Wret, I not sure I follow, what your saying? Both fender braces are attached to the axle,, & the fender is mounted to the fork tube hole on the bottom with a heavy duty stainless bracket. I'll have to shoot some pics & post them. Thanks for noticing
Should be no problem then.