My build. Frankenstein.

GoldenMotor.com

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
What gauge spokes? 12 or 11 ? a heavy duty spoke is best for a motorized bike considering all the weight of the bike in it's entirety , road, riding conditions and vibration that the wheels will absorb.

Fatandre

Dec 1, 2013
Poland
I was wondering if I should go for a 4 stroke.
What do you think?
Can they perform well? I want to cruise comfortably lets say 50-60 mph

Here is one pic. More to come

Theon

Jan 20, 2014
FNQ Australia
If you got the money to do it right.

But I'd be going for a bigger one than the 49cc.
Then It might be sitting pretty high in that frame, and be heavy.
I have no experience with the pred' motors in bikes, but there's some nice builds on here.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
I'd go with a Hue sheng 49cc kit since you seem to know yer way around welding and mechanical you could modify just anything to fit yer needs/desires and the motor is very Torque'y , I have never weighed any of my bikes as a whole but over all they don't weigh excessively much and the weight of the engine should be mentioned in the kit specs + weight of the bike.

Fatandre

Dec 1, 2013
Poland
Some new pics with the new wheels. Must say it looks the bomb.
Still deciding on the engine. This is just way to hard. Over all I am mega happy with the whole outcome of the ride.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Very Nice!!

The Brown Tires & Seat look cool and add to Pizzazz the bike has a good flare keep it up and Frankie 's going to be a real looker

Fatandre

Dec 1, 2013
Poland
pizzazz and flare? What does that mean?

I think its going to be a real looker and rider. Just need an engine worthy of this build

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Pizzazz is like dressing up in a Fancy Tuxedo for a big event and the flare comes with the accessories and attitude in of appearance.

Honda GC 160 QHA 1