winter build off. electric cruiser

GoldenMotor.com

tartosuc

Dec 10, 2008
montreal canada
so i'm entering my bike in the winter buildoff...

since i'm a new member, i need 4 post before being able to post pics...stay in touch..

Last edited:

tartosuc

Dec 10, 2008
montreal canada
as some of you already know from other forums, i've been working on electrifying my rat fink to use as my daily commutter..it has worked quite good but i wanted battery setup lower and rear suspension.

tartosuc

Dec 10, 2008
montreal canada
this is my second welding project. I self tought myself this summer...welds are not super nice but i'm getting better at it every day!

Last edited:

tartosuc

Dec 10, 2008
montreal canada
started the Battery rack

built the support for the pivot point of the swingarm,,right now it's not welded in place, it is butted inside and i can put it in place or take it out to build the swigarm and check the fit

tartosuc

Dec 10, 2008
montreal canada
i did some work over the christmas period

I had to switch my coil spring shock for an air shock as my leverage ratio is to low for the springs that i have in stock...works good now

tartosuc

Dec 10, 2008
montreal canada
did lot of work lately, disc brake attachement, chain tensionner, paint etc...
I started assemby of the bike yesterday.
here's what it looks like today...theses bars wont work with that frame, it will be stup with cruiser moon bars and a different seat

tartosuc

Dec 10, 2008
montreal canada
I received some parts...the motor is functionnal...still need to put a chain and brake cable. power switch, fuse holder...also more finishing work on the battery box need to be done.

commander

Mar 19, 2009
penn state
this is a very unique build Tart, you have a real talent for some artful insight into this design. have you any idea how fast or how far you will be able to travel on that amazing battery set up you have ?