Modern BoardTrack Racer Builds by CulverCityClassic

GoldenMotor.com

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
that I dont know....I guess you're asking for registration purposes in mass? Here you wouldn't hafta.

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
ccc
eager and excited to see the drive you have referred to
you are truly one of those who posts who builds and does not assemble

I would have to say vintage engine tom takes the cake for taking raw steel and doing the Wilbur and Orville with it but you got it going --- show us master

as superman can bend steel with his bare hands and make it fly down the road

oh yeah hi racie how's it going???

Last edited:

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Got in a good ride this morning with a good friend head trauma. Car show was great... Butt back to building...

New motor mounts out of steel...

The tig welder pedal broke.... Think god it has finger control which I may like better

Attachments

atombikes

Feb 14, 2010
Northern VA
I have a question. Won't that carb get in the way of your right leg? It looks like there is enough room to route the intake manifold forward and place the carb in front of the engine. Why don't builders do that?

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
I like the carb backwards as well it just seems to look right. I had them that way on the last three and I got used to keeping the pedals orientated so I wasnt blocking it.

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
ccc like the misting on the side cover

painted the 72 gmc 3/4 ton four on the floor today outside in a dirt yard--
down and dirty
paint was everything a friend had left over
ended up looking like primer even though there was plenty of metallic paints in the mix
in the can it looked like a light gray metallic

tried an even more unusual ie. unique surface technique but did not work out as planned
more experimentation necessary

painting is a blast even if my friend cut my air hose and reconnected me from the big compressor to one of those pieces of sh.. tiny ones -- mid shoot
kept spitting cause it was always running out of air

misted it with some krylon periwinkle looks okay from afar

Big Bill

Jun 3, 2011
arizona
This is looking great! You just keep cranking these out , can't
wait for a ride report.
I do have a clutch question.

On your other builds you tried a max torch
clutch then changed it, do you have less chattering with the other
clutch?

Thanks Bill

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
This is looking great! You just keep cranking these out , can't
wait for a ride report.
I do have a clutch question.

On your other builds you tried a max torch
clutch then changed it, do you have less chattering with the other
clutch?

Thanks Bill
I have rode a bike with this frame and it's the chit...

as far as clutch issues, I will not use the max torque due to the chatter. The disk does not chatter at all.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Got in a good ride this morning with a good friend head trauma. Car show was great... Butt back to building...

New motor mounts out of steel...

The tig welder pedal broke.... Think god it has finger control which I may like better
Nice....a 196cc Greyhound and a 212cc Predator and a couple of Richards awesome frames ;) Don't ever think I don't know what you're up to, that's all I can tell you for now :D

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Freddy Prinz voice, "Looking gooo-ooood!". Remember that guy on "Chico and the Man"? That stuff was funny.

I am very interested in seeing "the future of drives" on this build. I am sure its not what you are planning, but I have always dreamt of having a shaft drive motorized bicycle, similar to a bmw.

On another note, are you going to make the Willow Springs race on Sept. 7th? I hope you can, it would be nice to see you and your creations.

Ride safe,

Gilbert