Happy Birthday Scotto!!!

GoldenMotor.com

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, you look like a monkey, and you smell like one too.

J/K LOL, hope you have happy birthday.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Happy Birthday Scotto!!!

May your beers be cold and your rides be fast.
Thanks Neil......they always are! And thanks to all you crazy motorbicyclists, had a really good day today, getting older minute by minute lol. Seriously tho, had a great b-day today and wondering just how I'm this old already......55?

I think we have a little fountain of youth in this obsession of ours......let's just say I don't feel or act any older.....I just want to build and ride! I guess I refuse to grow up, what's the hurry anyway?

Cheers gang,

scotto-

dance1

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Happy belated birthday, my brother from another mother :D

Be nice to that liver!
Thanks Caleb, Ken and Dan! Like I always say........better late than never. I do say that and I mean it cuz I'm usually late or fashionably on time as it may be (depends on which way the wind is blowing) :D

My liver was asking for trouble so I was giving it a good workout this weekend......would hate to see a perfectly good liver go to waste ;)

Not finished yet......not till the fat lady sings or pops out of cake or something. Hope she's followed by a skinny lady singing or something along those lines.......:D

dance1