NT or WT

GoldenMotor.com

vermhot

Jan 19, 2012
Wisconsin
Yes !I know they are both carbs , My WT came in my Pirate cycle kit and some one said you can't tune them very well , so I wanted to know the difference between the two !!

Hoze513

Nov 24, 2011
Joliet, illinois
Yes !I know they are both carbs , My WT came in my Pirate cycle kit and some one said you can't tune them very well , so I wanted to know the difference between the two !!
Are you talking about the carburetor, that came with the PK80 kit from pirate cycles.

vermhot

Jan 19, 2012
Wisconsin
Yes ,The first tank of gas it ran great ,and it still dose but it four-strokes alot and I'm thinking about just going to a different carb ,like the one that Dax sells !!

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Yes ,The first tank of gas it ran great ,and it still dose but it four-strokes alot and I'm thinking about just going to a different carb ,like the one that Dax sells !!
Aren't you going to try rejetting first? Try a 68.

vermhot

Jan 19, 2012
Wisconsin
Yes I know that ,that's why I have desired to go with the Dax carb !! It comes with extra jets !!!! Wished the kit I bought did that !!!

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Yes I know that ,that's why I have desired to go with the Dax carb !! It comes with extra jets !!!! Wished the kit I bought did that !!!
You'll still need to buy smaller jets. A 70 is the smallest one that carb comes with a DAX carb, and it's still too big. Ask for a 68 too, or you'll still be paying extra shipping later.