all your base are belong to motorbicycling.com

GoldenMotor.com

anim8r

Jul 15, 2011
Michigan
This is like the 10th time this has happened.
I'll get an idea for a bike mod or a lighting system or something, or maybe I'll have a question about metal working or where to find something. So I'll start googling.
Without even using the word "motor bike" or anything like it, the first link I click takes me back here. It's funny to see how unoriginal my ideas are sometimes...there's always someone on here who's already started a thread about back in '09 lol
There's an amazing array of topics covered on this site, & a lot of trusted advice, too. A true one-stop site. Nice work.

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
ok

i just put up a post in the tavern... underground

i dunno abt original, but they got wacked, twisted and warped!

and they got the 'creature from the black lagoon' so their ok by me!
lol
rc

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
That's why necroposting is allowed here. I have found many things buried deep here that come up time and again. A few of the things I'm going to be using on my build :)

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
That is to true anim8r. When I'm cruising the net for something and sure enough something with real promise comes up and click and I'm on the forum and all too often it was something I posted or Silverbear posted about our tricar builds which is what I'm usually looking for.
I think this is how many people find the forum. To me it seems sort of funny to think that what you wrote on the forum goes around the world seemingly forever.

Steve.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
My late uncle Ray was a somewhat successful inventor and he once said to me, back in the '80s, that it was starting to get really hard to come up with an idea for something that somebody else hadn't already thought of - and tried. That was back then.

I've got at least one very minor (as yet) un-patented invention to my credit. I'm still keeping it top-secret. So I know very well what you all mean. I've done a boatload of internet searches in my time. This very site comes up for me all the time. (That's actually one of the reasons I joined.)

thegnu

Sep 15, 2011
freedom pa
Eh, out of the box prcrastinators, unite tomarow :)
ha ha charlie i got one for you , ya sound like one of these guys. PROUD MEMBER OF THE NATIONAL SARCASIM SOCIETY...........................WE DONT NEED YOUR SUPPORT!
Allen , thats why I love it here as well , an yes your uncle was right .