Sears Free Spirit Tanaka Motor --33cc

GoldenMotor.com

mesmith

Jun 30, 2011
United States
I am posting this motor to see if anyone may be interested in purchasing it. I have never sold anything before, just purchased things. this motor comes mounted on a friction drive on the front wheel. It is all there, except for the foam air filter. It is from 1980, came off a Sears Huffy bike. I knew the original owner, who has passed away yeasrs ago, and it probably has less than 200 miles on it. If anyone is interested let me know. Has great compression.

anim8r

Jul 15, 2011
Michigan
Is the Free Spirit bike included? Got pics?
I probably won't be able to take it off your hands, but I've owned a few old Free Spirits & I'll testify that they're pretty great bikes. Solidly built with quality parts. I've got one in the garage now.

mesmith

Jun 30, 2011
United States
Is the Free Spirit bike included? Got pics?
I probably won't be able to take it off your hands, but I've owned a few old Free Spirits & I'll testify that they're pretty great bikes. Solidly built with quality parts. I've got one in the garage now.
No anim8r, just the motor. I have a 99cc Preditor that I'm planning to put in the bike. It is a great bike, thanks. Oh, the motor and mounting included , it attaches to the front forks.