Zone 8 cycling BEWARE

GoldenMotor.com

562bisikel

Oct 29, 2011
CA
I ordered some parts from zone 8 at the end of september it took well over a week to recieve package and the center mount kickstand was not included no info on why not so i contact them get a reply days later and I was told by a fellow named Josh that it was on b/o and they would credit my account since they were outta stock and expect my credit within a week its now November 10 after contacting them multiple times i finally get a reply telling me the order was all shipped on the 6th of october with a copy of my original shipping reciept attached so Im still trying to receive either my product or my credit I read some bad reviews and now i concur bad business I deal some with blow by u and he had my product to me in two days and hes in another country so just a heads up to potential buyers beware

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
Simply dispute the charge with your credit card company. You have been billed for an item that you did not receive.

foundmydog

Oct 17, 2011
South Carolina, USA
I usually use my visa check card for purchases ( as covered by the visa guarantee ) and it is my understanding a case once filed must be settled in 10 days

File a complaint

562bisikel

Oct 29, 2011
CA
thanks i guess i was trying to give them benefit of the doubt but it looks like thats what its coming to i did also use a visa check card good looking out i appreciate it