Gasbike lately?

GoldenMotor.com

Ruby478

Apr 2, 2011
Dallas,Tx
anyone order from gasbike.net in the past few months?

ive had bad dealings with them in the past but theyre the only ones that have the parts i need...........

so if you have ordered from them how was your dealings with them?

GothTech

Apr 16, 2010
ga
stay as far away from them as you can man they ripped me off for a 48cc motor and the clutch is bad i cant get my money back because the sales manager is a *******

demac

Mar 8, 2010
Canada, Ontario, Brampton
orders the super rat they sent me the gt5 did not last to long. but the manger Lorenzo should be removed from his job, seriously. hes very rude and will act like a f ing 2 year old.

he also lied to me many many many times, saying that someone is coming to pick up my motor and a bunch of other bullll.

another thing that made me very upset is that i paid for superrat motor kit which was not eligible for free shipping, plus all these brokage fees.
once i ask dummy for the sale price difference between the gt5 and superrat? he even wanted me to send him picture's to prove it. once that was done its been 8 months now i have not seen one penny :) loser in my opinion thanks lornzo im out 400+ **********....

Razorthirty

Aug 28, 2011
Big Island
Finally got the engines in.. (because i ordered parcel post to hawaii it took forever), Installed them and both fired right up with no adjustments or anything, though it is running a little rich... That last one is just a free view of the hawaiian sunset!

richirich

Aug 16, 2011
Port Angeles, Washington
gas bike sucks. i ordered parts from them. one week nothing 2nd week nothing so i called them, iwas told it was sent slow shipping ,first class. so i waited another week and nothing so i called again and was told tough s**t that they sent it. so i said screw it and opened a paypal dispute( thank god for paypal- i will not buy anything any other way.) well it was discovered that by sending it first class it was never accepted at the post office since my order weighed 4.5 pounds and you can only send up to 13oz first class. did their shipping dept wonder what was wrong , no i was just told by them to screw off.
i got my money back but it was tied up for 6 weeks. They are the worst vendor out their maby some people get lucky but there are more bad reviews of them than good ive ever seen. there are much better vendors out there that have all the same parts they have. it takes alittle looking but iut would be worth it.
Gasbike is minus-----

Razorthirty

Aug 28, 2011
Big Island
Yeah, agreed, i only did it because i did not know better at the time, i would not buy from them again.. thatsdax next time, or boy go fast on ebay