Children are a danger to US

GoldenMotor.com

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Just got back home. On my way home I saw 4 young men walking in the street. Two lane street. I moved into the other lane Iv'e seen them get stupid before. This fat kid, 13-14 jumped into my path like he was in a basket ball game. But he lost his balance and went into me. I tryed real hard but my mirror got him. He has 3 broken fingers, I have a broken mirror. Cops said I could press charges against the parents for not controling their child. I said no. 8.00 mirror. The Guy in the car behind me said he was going 25 / 15 after the Cops got there He told the Cops their was nothing I could do. The kid is 12. And they wonder why I don't sell bikes to kids under 16. (c)

nvmextc

Dec 10, 2010
Sydney
Yer, I was riding home once and some kids were playing on the lawn, and as I was coming past 1 decided to jump out onto the road (fat kid as well) waving his arms, making me swerve while I was taking a corner, have never been more sideways on a bike before, I thought I was going to come off.
Wonder how many more accidents have been caused like this.

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
You should press charges.

That kid assaulted you. He was trying to force you to injure yourself and he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
lmao, friggin kids, did they at least call the kids parents?

Yea, 3 broken fingers is punishment enough, he won't be doing anything like that again... lols.

joabthebugman

Jun 21, 2010
ocoee fla
I disagree. I was one of those bad kids and broken fingers was just a badge of honor. When I got to spend some time with real bad kids OI changed my ways

Prosecute for his good and society's

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
Laugh all you want.

The kid was intentionally trying to injure people. That makes him a little sadist. He wants to hurt people. And after you swerve and dump he will be laughing his fat ass off and having a real good time.

When he gets home he'll kick the cat and maybe pull the wings off some flies.

Yeah, he'll learn allright. Next time he'll string a wire neck high across a bike path, so he won't get hit.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Mike B read this lol.:Drotfl http://motorbicycling.com/f28/sick-but-interesting-1104.html

When I was growing up I had parents that stayed up with everything I did. My father was extremely good at catching me in any white lies. If I did something like this? First off I would not have. My folks would/did their job and put the fear of ''God'' would be in me.

Its up to parents to do their job keep up with responsibility and teach compassion etc. . ''Spare the rod spoil the child''

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
Yeah.

Not the flies thing, that's about as good as the "dancing mice" on the hot plate eh?

The kid will be going to the doctor for sure. I hope the real story gets told. I don't think the kid is going to tell it though.

One can only hope the parents will not sue you for injuring their precious bag of fat.

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
well Mike, he did have a witness behind him that said "He couldn't do anything" If they want to sue, he could still press charges. and counter sue for legal fee's/time off work to go to some fat kids dumbass parents pointless lawsuit.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Mike B read this lol.:Drotfl http://motorbicycling.com/f28/sick-but-interesting-1104.html

When I was growing up I had parents that stayed up with everything I did. My father was extremely good at catching me in any white lies. If I did something like this? First off I would not have. My folks would/did their job and put the fear of ''God'' would be in me.

Its up to parents to do their job keep up with responsibility and teach compassion etc. . ''Spare the rod spoil the child''
Amen & Amen......well said!

Peace

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
And 8 bucks for a mirror.

When I went out to pick up supper (in the car) I went past a pedestrian walking the wrong way up the bike lane. There was a sidewalk. But he wanted to walk the wrong way up the bike lane in the street for some unknown reason. Wasn't a kid either, had to be 35 at least.

Lotta crazies out there.

Buzzard

Jul 9, 2008
Lincoln, NE
It's not just the young kids its the older ones -- 17-18 years old -- a few years ago I was riding my pedal bike and getting some exercise down one of the bike trails in town...I came upon 2 young men walking side by side I hollered out "on your right" and went to pass, when I got up along side one of them he drove his right elbow into my rib cage needless to say I lost it and went into the ditch, rolled over with the bike on top of me. I slowly got up and yelled out what the ****'s your problem? and he said we want your money man...one was holding a knife...flashes of Nam ran through my mind real quick. I reached in my back pocket for my billfold and I said you don't have to get violent and handed him my wallet...at the same time I dropped it...and grabbed his hand gave him a chop in the neck he went down I had cleated shoes on and I put one right on his throat, the other one started coming towards me I told him to back off or his buddy would get a Mexican Tattoo he'd never lose. I told them some times somebody comes along you don't want to mess with. Told them to get the **** out of here before you really get hurt. They were probably crack heads or dopers with more felonies on them than you could count, just roaming the streets looking for trouble. If I had called the law they would probably got me for assault or something, so I just left and kept riding.
You're so right...spare the rod and ruin the child.
buzzard

Buzzard

Jul 9, 2008
Lincoln, NE
I carry concealed now when I ride. I took the courses and got my permit. Oldest in the class, too. My carry is a Texas Derringer Over/Under. 410 shells. 00 buck. I rest assured I won't get mugged again. And I don't ride without it.
buzzard

brother john

Jun 25, 2011
Indy
I think its a proven fact the adolescent brain is wired different...put them in a pack situation and knuckleheadness doubles throw a girl in the mix and it triples.

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
I really don't think he was trying to harm me. More of an act to impress his friends. I didn't even have time to dump it. My hand is sore because he must have hit my brake lever. It was a child's act that turned out wrong. My mirror is only 4 or so inches from the handle bar. I found blood on my shirt and It ain't mine. I only hope this painful lesson does not turn to anger for him. His Mom has my cell #. I have not heard a word.

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Oh, I forgot, when questioned by the Cops, the other two said I swerved into them. One got out of there fast. I told the Cops there were 4 of them. When the Cops asked them why they were not on the side walk they didn't know. Nice clean concrete sidewalk. I feel sadness for them in a way. Children left to grow up alone. Parents that don't have time for them. Wish I could change that, but I can't. Most will be in jail, or dead before their 20. A few will make it. What a sad world we live in. (c)