WTB: Basic motorized bicycle for starting out

GoldenMotor.com

PatrickHenninger

Jul 11, 2011
Richlands, NC
I may be violating the rules, since this is rechnically only my 2nd post, but I've read at least 200, does that count?? :)

Anyhow, there's a guy local to me that has a Pacifica Bicycle with a 49cc engine on it, and he will sell it for $300 out the door. It's NOS, and looks like it's been sitting a while, but it's still 'newish.' I was hoping to buy a bike from someone local that may have something less expensive for starting out? Just a thought. Anyhow, if my post breaks the rules, let me know, if not- Tell me what you can sell me under the $300 range! I'm located in Jacksonville, NC.

Last edited:

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
Re: WTB: Basic MB for starting out

I may be violating the rules, since this is rechnically only my 2nd post, but I've read at least 200, does that count?? :)

Anyhow, there's a guy local to me that has a Pacifica Bicycle with a 49cc engine on it, and he will sell it for $300 out the door. It's NOS, and looks like it's been sitting a while, but it's still 'newish.' I was hoping to buy a bike from someone local that may have something less expensive for starting out? Just a thought. Anyhow, if my post breaks the rules, let me know, if not- Tell me what you can sell me under the $300 range! I'm located in Jacksonville, NC.
I wouldn't install (mods included) for less then $400.00. Here is one I built for a friend...cost $300.00. He installed a springer and sold (pizzed off), for $600.00

New this cruiser was $100.00, and engine at that time was $150.00..$50.00 in mods.

Last edited: