Skyhawk sale

GoldenMotor.com

dan+1

Mar 5, 2011
Texas
Get BIG SAVINGS This Memorial Day Weekend!

Get $30 Off:

Grubee 2010 SkyHawk GT5 66cc Standard Gray Finish - Use Coupon Code mdeal66

Grubee 2010 SkyHawk GT2B 48cc Standard Gray Finish - Use Coupon Code mdeal48

I know nothing about kings but got a email with the above code for this weekend.

*Forgot to add site*

http://www.kingsmotorbikes.com/

Last edited:

dongrigsby

May 3, 2011
mcalester ok
its gas bike .net ineed some help with brand new 80cc engine has slag in exust port im not starting it with it looking like it does has anyone ran in to this im sure they have many times this is just my second engine i need to know if its ok to take the head off an jug an clean it up or send it back

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Kings Motor Bikes,Motorized Bicycle,Bicycle Engine Kit,Bicycle motors,bicycle engine kit parts

I know nothing about them but got on there email list sometime or another, so i passed on the coupon code.

I paid $139.00 to my door for a kit from (PK-80) Boy go fast.
STAY AWAY FROM GASBIKE.NET OR KINGSMOTROBIKES.COM

they are known for ripping people and people have posted many many times on here about all the trouble they have had with those people.......be afraid, be very afraid........LOL!

I wouldn't send my enemy to them after what I have read on their lack of service and failure to answer calls, mails. or any customers complaints or request.

Check out all the info. here

http://motorbicycling.com/f23/anyone-ever-ordered-gasbike-net-29611.html

Blazecc

Apr 19, 2011
connecticut
agreed gasbike.net and kings bike are people that will take your money for items they dont even have sometimes making you wait months for a item and more times than i can count from reading they have sent the wrong part or sometimes giving you the run around and never back up any of thier products.very unfortunate but true.

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
Looks like them there coupon codes is their way of trying to drum up some business and sales after all the bad press that they have received.

Maniaman

Sep 25, 2010
West Jordan, Ut
My first build was the GB Two week special from Kingsmotorbikes it came with the cns *Bonus, i tore it down lubed it and trued the head, Little bits of shaving in the case no casting probs. This thing was fast! Unfortunetly after moving my land lord threw it or gave it away.... Only recently have i seen the reviews and decided to order again from gasbike-Kingsmotorbikes, had some problems getting it shipped thinking i should have payed heed to the warnings... i called and got it worked out should be here the 1st of june, she also told me "thinks their upgrading me" so im hoping i get my CNS for stock price =) ill update as soon as its arrived.
dnut

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
My first build was the GB Two week special from Kingsmotorbikes it came with the cns *Bonus, i tore it down lubed it and trued the head, Little bits of shaving in the case no casting probs. This thing was fast! Unfortunetly after moving my land lord threw it or gave it away.... Only recently have i seen the reviews and decided to order again from gasbike-Kingsmotorbikes, had some problems getting it shipped thinking i should have payed heed to the warnings... i called and got it worked out should be here the 1st of june, she also told me "thinks their upgrading me" so im hoping i get my CNS for stock price =) ill update as soon as its arrived.
dnut
She 'thinks' that they are going to 'upograde' you?
Not for nothing, but they should be definite as to what they are doing, and not 'thnk' whether or not they are sending an 'upgrade', plus if I order something, I expect to get what I ordered, and not some 'upgrade' that I did not ask for, or authorize.

Maniaman

Sep 25, 2010
West Jordan, Ut
Last time i ordered this kit it came with a CNS instead of a POS, if thats the case i wouldnt complain.
Im just stating how i didnt purchase the upgrade but it was included in the retail box. something to ponder.

Maniaman

Sep 25, 2010
West Jordan, Ut
would have got my motor yesterday, but the fedex guy was scared of my 9 week old pups.... but whatever
I got the skyhawk in retail box came with cns, intake and exhaust look flawless no cast flash, thanks gasbike-Kingmotorbikes!
to my door $150.09

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Good deal man, keep us posted on your progress with the build

Peace

would have got my motor yesterday, but the fedex guy was scared of my 9 week old pups.... but whatever
I got the skyhawk in retail box came with cns, intake and exhaust look flawless no cast flash, thanks gasbike-Kingmotorbikes!
to my door $150.09

Maniaman

Sep 25, 2010
West Jordan, Ut
My budy seen my bike and had to have one i advised him to kingsmotorbikes.com he decided on the Jet.
It shipped i open it up its a grube gt5 i "lold" but he got upgraded roller chain and a fancy intake for 7 dollars more.
I open the jug and to my amazement this motors been ran before....
my budy was mad but figured what the **** and bolted her up and she runs great.
My question is had any one had this problem?

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
Yeah, some other members here had that happen to them, and when they called the vendor, the excuse was that the engine had been 'bench tested'laff

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
see just like harley-davidson, tested ok'ed and boxed up shipped out probelly has a dyno slip but its in chineeze! anyhow i once seen a girl, she had a flattop with fenders haircut and chineeze wrighting on her BI-cep. i asked her what it said... '' trust no man.'' she said proudly. i told her that i knew a little chineeze from viet-nam and what it really said was ''man who loose key. get nukey'' needless to say she was not happy! made my day!

Drewd

Jul 25, 2008
Colorado
I ordered a centrifugal clutch from them 2 weeks ago. It was missing a part and I emailed them about it and NEVER got a response. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. Fortunately for me, I only bought the centrifugal clutch kit for parts and will be ok.

BE WARNED, AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS.