BMP Friction Drive Kit

GoldenMotor.com

aero07

Oct 12, 2009
Alabama
I love that Honda bike you have along with that center mounted kickstand. Do you mind if I post your photo on our website in our customer photo gallery?

Thanks from BMP
Be my guest. I like showing off my bike.
Aero

motorbiker

Mar 22, 2008
Tampa Bay Florida
was looking thru your customers photos and noticed the mount works great with a full suspension bike. i been trying to get a rack mount with the chain to work on my full suspension without to much luck. it looks like a friction drive may be the way to go. great looking mounts
Matt just built one.

Rubber mounted the FD kit on a full suspension bike.

Smooth ! ! ! :)

usflg

BMP

Feb 13, 2010
Greenville, NY
I see tha tyou ar eout of stock right now, when are you getting more?
Thanks
We now have them in stock but we are so busy right now that we sometimes have to post we are "backordered" to catch up. Your best bet is to place an order when you see it on backorder, that way you will always be on the next posted shipping date. We are upping production and staff so we anticipate not having these delays in the near future.

Thanks, James

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
We now have them in stock but we are so busy right now that we sometimes have to post we are "backordered" to catch up. Your best bet is to place an order when you see it on backorder, that way you will always be on the next posted shipping date. We are upping production and staff so we anticipate not having these delays in the near future.

Thanks, James
Hey thanks, I got my order in.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I have a gas chain saw I no longer use. How can I tell if that motor will mount on your frame?

Steve
Bicycle Engine Kit - Engines

COMPATIBLE ENGINES
Our kit will mount to a variety of engines, both 2 cycles or 4 strokes, as long as it has a 76mm clutch rotor (sometimes referred to as 78mm), a flat face, and a 70.7mm four-hole engine mounting bolt pattern