Junk Yard Dog Makeover

GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
First time we spoke Fair was about this build. I am looking forward to see where you go with her. I really think a "saddle Mount" Is the way to go. Leaves ya with a bike with an engine. Vibes and noise behind ya and normal sized cranks. Is a great concept.
Hey Dan,

I have not done much with the J-Dog lately. Been busy with other things and just have not got around to the J-Dog. I have been thinking about doing a diy trike conversion on the J-Dog. Maybe a side car so my dogs can ride with me?

Hopefully soon I can get back to the J-Dog.

Cagiva4ever

Oct 25, 2010
Finland
hi !

found this OLD topic accidently.......

the Cagllari Cylinder got my eye.. ive never seen that1 before on cag engine.. might this be the Early models in past..

what do you know about it ?
do you have any photos of inside the cylinder, Ports and Combustion area shape, Cylinder height etc ?

piston diameter ?

very intresting...

ive thow seen those cylinders (look like that) separately at eBay's.

bye:)
m

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Hey Cagiva,

The motor was manufactured in 1999 and its a zooma 31cc. Mostly used on go-peds but also used on small go-karts.

Sorry I don't have any specs or photos of inside the cylinder I have never taken this motor apart.

This is basically the same motor http://www.scooterparts4less.com/web_gas/33cc_motor.htm

Its funny you posted on this thread. Last week I pulled the J-dog out of storage and was looking at some other ideas I had for the J-dog and the little Zooma.

Attachments