24 inch fito modena gt with a station friction drive powered by a gp460

GoldenMotor.com

Jasoninwisconsin

Jan 2, 2012
wisconsin
Couple pictures of my bike. The bike is a 24 inch fito modena gt with a station friction drive powered by a gp460. The motor has some mods including the jet pro pipe the ada racing 13.1 dome billet head kit ada billet intake and k&n air fliter. The bike rips and has a amazing power band through out it will do 50+ mph.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
trust me it will do 50 mph plus this is the second bike I have built with a gp460 these engines are no joke.
Yeah, I know a lot about the CY46 engines as I own 4 of them. My fastest of the 4 has the Trevor Simpson ported cylinder and is using the 15:1 compression dome......I've hit 52mph on flat ground with this engine mounted on my BladeZ Moby scoot.

I've also got a brand new TS reed block for another GP460 and when I port a new cylinder and piston (add boost ports) for this engine, I'll let you know how fast 22,000rpm will get you going with this engine. A china girl is a waste of time when you think of what these Chinese 46cc engines will do.

I still say posting 50mph on a motorized bicycle is a BOLD statement and there is a reason for that.......seeing is believing and talk is cheap!

GP460 = CY46....... which is a 46cc (Chinese), Zenoah (Japanese) knock-off with lots of extra potential and quality aftermarket parts.