New MotoDromo Cycles build "GoldSlick"

GoldenMotor.com

jazz87

Oct 25, 2009
San Jose, Ca
Its been a while since I posted a bike here, but I just finished a pair of motorized bikes so I figured I would share them with you. This one I named "GoldSlick" for obvious reasons. I went with a GT2-A frame and powdercoated it as well as the forks, sprocket and crank in Rootbeer Metallic with a gold flake base. http://www.prismaticpowders.com has amazing powders and a really cool website. Anyway I got some gold anodized wheels, bars and seatpost to give it a racing look, and finished off with a pair of full slick Freedom ThickSlicks. Oh and you gotta have a brooks saddle :wink: Hope you like it.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
If bike building was like the Limbo, your builds would certainly lower the bar. Again, thanks for sharing your talent for attention to detail and styling.

Tom

jazz87

Oct 25, 2009
San Jose, Ca
If bike building was like the Limbo, your builds would certainly lower the bar. Again, thanks for sharing your talent for attention to detail and styling.

Tom
Ha Thanks Tom, funny inverted analogy. And thank you very much for the kind words, I cant wait till I can afford to start building custom motorcycles. I have so many ideas! .shft.

jazz87

Oct 25, 2009
San Jose, Ca
Great bike! I like the color a lot! Can we get some details on the air filter?
Thanks man, I always wanted to use Rootbeer metallic on a bike. The air filter is an old aluminum race stack that happened to fit perfectly over the slightly modified stock air filter. I just cut it down to size and polished it up. also drilled some holes in the stock filter cover and painted it red. I was about to upload a pic but photobucket is down :( Ill try later.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I tried pole vaulting once in high school. And once was enough. The pole slipped out of my hands and I landed on my back in the sawdust with the wind knocked out of me. I never tried it again. In fact I never liked phys-ed, but I did like shop :)

Tom

jazz87

Oct 25, 2009
San Jose, Ca
I tried pole vaulting once in high school. And once was enough. The pole slipped out of my hands and I landed on my back in the sawdust with the wind knocked out of me. I never tried it again. In fact I never liked phys-ed, but I did like shop :)

Tom
Haha once is enough seems to be the theme. That sounds painful to land in sawdust, I guess Im a bit younger because I was lucky enough to have the big mat. It's not nearly as soft as it looks, but probably softer than sawdust lol.