Boo-Hiss First snow of the year.....

GoldenMotor.com

Danschutz

Aug 19, 2013
Wyoming
Woke up this morning to 26 degree weather and this stuff on the ground. Picture was taken a few hours ago and its still snowing. Man, to think last week my toes were in the sand and I was soaking up the sunshine!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Oh man, don't show me that. :(
I'm just a few miles south of you and I'm not ready for it. Wouldn't hurt my feelings if Global Warming kicked in and it stayed in the 70s here all winter. At least I'm retired and I don't have to cummute in that stuff anymore but I still have to shovel the walks and snowblow the driveway. And scrape it off my windshield if I need to make a beer run.
I don't have a winter project this year, yet and I feel cabin feaver setting in already.

Tom

Danschutz

Aug 19, 2013
Wyoming
Oh man, don't show me that. :(
I'm just a few miles south of you and I'm not ready for it. Wouldn't hurt my feelings if Global Warming kicked in and it stayed in the 70s here all winter. At least I'm retired and I don't have to cummute in that stuff anymore but I still have to shovel the walks and snowblow the driveway. And scrape it off my windshield if I need to make a beer run.
I don't have a winter project this year, yet and I feel cabin feaver setting in already.

Tom
Tom, sorry bud lol. I have a strange feeling you guys have a strong winter in front of you. As much as I hate the 6-8 months of winter here for some reason I stick around. Whatever is wrong with me is no small thing lol.

yuck. i will stay in the Caribbean
Paul, that's where I was last week.............on vacation not as a local like yourself. As much as I think I would like warm weather year around I do enjoy our nearly bug free living here in the cold country. Hopefully we will have the standard 6 month winter and not go 8 months this year.