new to the forum, please help

GoldenMotor.com

GratefulUndead

Jun 3, 2013
New Orleans, LA
ok, so i just finished my second build and im having a problem i havent run into yet. basically when i release the clutch lever to engage and start, nothing happens. i did everything with care and even better this time around. i don't understand why the clutch will not engage. tried adjusting but not sure if im doing it correctly. i have been searching for an answer for about a week. thanks.:-||

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Search the clutch threads in classic motorbicycle posts.
Norm has a great thread on adjusting the clutch.

Ralord1977

May 29, 2013
Columbus ohio
I think I'm having the Same problem. I think it is the internals sticking.at least I think that's what's happening with mine. Just built mine 2days ago got everything on tried to roll bike and engage clutch to turn over nothing locked up tight. Don't even have fuel in it yet. Still trying to figure out what to do. The only thing I can think of is a few drops of 2stroke piling cylinder to help internals move. Let me know if your successful with your build

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
I think I'm having the Same problem. I think it is the internals sticking.at least I think that's what's happening with mine. Just built mine 2days ago got everything on tried to roll bike and engage clutch to turn over nothing locked up tight. Don't even have fuel in it yet. Still trying to figure out what to do. The only thing I can think of is a few drops of 2stroke piling cylinder to help internals move. Let me know if your successful with your build
usual cause for this is the chain is stuck on the drive sprocket - take that cover off & look