Porches and Patios

GoldenMotor.com

brother john

Jun 25, 2011
Indy
Something about a porch or patio that gets a man thinking. You ever notice? You go out and sit down on your Porch or Patio and whats the first thing you do...Start thinkin'...and there is something about a rocking chair or swing that really gets the grey matter flowing! I wonder how many great things came from porches and patios?
Anyway...
I was swingin' on my patio watchin' the little neighbor girls slowly ride around in one of them pink,plastic, power wheels, barbie, jeeps?....and I got to thinkin'....hmmm what if ya put a little engine on one...then I thought surely someone else has been sittin on their patio and thought the same thing...

sure enough...

Power Wheels Barbie Jeep Build - Hydraulic Innovations

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
John,
That's a cool forum. Those guys build some great stuff. I'd like to see what they'd do with one of our bikes. Thanks for sharing.
Tom

brother john

Jun 25, 2011
Indy
yeah the internet can be a great place ...I like stumbling into cool places things and people...here and out there....

but back to porches and patios... I use to put in 2 concrete ones a day almost...along with 2 garages and 2 house slabs...so I know somewhere someplace right now someone is sitting on one of my porches or patios...thinkin about something

Hey notice my new avatar? Its because I am now a Sen'or member

Last edited:

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
My front porch is also my workshop. I've built many a speaker enclosure out there.

I will never cut wood in the garage again, sawdust everywhere.

brother john

Jun 25, 2011
Indy
Now that looks like a place where a man could do some serious contemplatin'! Very nice, I like that continuous concrete edging...sure makes a yard look neat and trim

Hey while your out there maybe you can ponder how I might be able to hook up one of Mike Bs speaker boxes to my bike...

Last edited:

brother john

Jun 25, 2011
Indy
yeah that aint gonna work...I have my microwave and mini fridge already in there

Hey...me and my daughter so grand were just out swingin on the patio and I was thinkin' I'd like to make a donation to the site if they do that? Wont be much but with all the valuable information Ive received I feel like I owe something.

Last edited: