Got Back Doored By Piston Bikes Parts !

GoldenMotor.com

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Today they won't even Talk on the Phone .
Piston Bikes are open from 11am to 7pm PST in CA so you have
another 3 1/2 hours before they will answer the phone.

I am sure that Rob and Greg will take care of you but you are
sounding a little unreasonable. Stuff happens and UPS uses
boxes for football practice.

They are probably a little busy too as they are taking Friday
and Saturday off to go to the race at Willow Springs that they
are donating a Grubee Skyhawk engine kit for the bike show.

Rob and Greg have helped out a lot taking credit card entries
and getting the 15 or so local crew to go.

As for the tank, out of the over 500 I have seen a lot of
them have dents, scratches, paint runs, missing paint
etc right out of the box from China.

TANGO

May 26, 2011
IL
I am at the Point with this Bike Build to do it free hand on My own if parts aren't on Back order there either Junkie or Damaged !

Last edited:

flatblack

May 22, 2011
Fairfax, VA
My transaction with them had been smooth until opening my kit today. As soon as I opened the box, a VERY strong smell of gas came out...The carb box was unsealed. Guess where the smell was coming from? The carb. It's been used. I was sent a used carb most likely sent back by someone else as a return. I paid for new parts, not a returned used part. Haven't spoke with them yet. We'll see what they can do for me.

I'm cool with shopping with a company that helps support the hobby. But hopefully they can fix this in a reasonable time period.

PistonBike Rob

Jun 19, 2010
Santa Susana
This is Robert from PistonBikes.com

I am sorry about any damage that occurs in transit. Thats why every box we ship is insured.
In this case we have shipped out a new headset to this customer for the damage. Shipped priority for free.

If any customers have any problems or concerns please call us toll free at:
(800) 361-5755

We are on the west coast and open at 11am - 7pm pacific time

TANGO

May 26, 2011
IL
I talked to Robert he was concerned I told him My thoughts on this and He said he would make things right . Nice Enough Guy to give another chance to . Things can and do happen .

gia

May 28, 2011
Gulf Coast, Mississippi
I talked to Robert he was concerned I told him My thoughts on this and He said he would make things right . Nice Enough Guy to give another chance to . Things can and do happen .
Seeing this company do their best to make things right when they've gone wrong is a good thing--too many companies skate by with crappy customer service, big AND small, and it's my pet peeve.

I'll be purchasing my kit sometime in the coming month, and it's clinched who'll get my business. I don't have energy to waste on aggravation with companies that fail in the customer service department.

TANGO

May 26, 2011
IL
Earlier yesterday I did get that replacement part from Piston Bikes . Now I am back on for some Bike set up work Later today (-: