66/80cc in stock anywhere?

GoldenMotor.com

maxsideburn

Dec 7, 2009
Scott, LA
It seems that everyone is out of stock. I wanted to place an order today and hopefully get it next week...but GasBike.net is saying they won't even be able to ship any out until the 23rd-24th...I can't wait that long, lol.

lmmacko

May 10, 2011
Davison,MI
Stay clear of gasbike. From my own experience, and from what I have read they are not that great of a company to deal with. The choice is yours to do as you wish however. I recently bought a 66/80cc from bikeberry.com with no issues. Maybe try there?

walander

Aug 27, 2010
ID
gasbike is ok, but there customer service sucks, and no matter what kit you order, they send a grubee gt5, but if your in a hurry to get one, either site will work for you

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Heres a good kit, just put this same kit on a bike 2 days ago and so far it is one of the smoothest running china girls I have, and only has 21 miles on it, I have another one of the engines I got from BGF that has 1180 miles on it now and it still runs like a new one.

BGF 80CC Bicycle motorbike kit motorized gas engine Z80 | eBay

He doesnt have the best warrantee in the business, but he has always answered my emails and has even sent me extra parts at no charge, he sells a but load of these kits so I never feel concerned about doing business with him, he's also a very quick shipper......big plus for me!

If you are really concerned with top notch customer service wait for Pirate to restock their kits or order a high $$$$ kit from Thats Dax.

IMHO.....stay away from gasbike.net, nothing but grief experienced by most who deal with them.......

Peace

It seems that everyone is out of stock. I wanted to place an order today and hopefully get it next week...but GasBike.net is saying they won't even be able to ship any out until the 23rd-24th...I can't wait that long, lol.