Bikeberry overstock sale

GoldenMotor.com

Elixys

Sep 14, 2010
Midland, TX
just got the monthly newsletter from bikeberry and they are having some kind of sale. heres the e-mail

Due to an overstock of our Silver Grubee SkyHawk, Grubee Starfire and Flying Horse bicycle engine kits, WE'RE BLOWING THEM OUT AT AN UNBELIEVABLE PRICE!

From November 8th-12th, save an additional $30 off of any SILVER engine. The sale includes the 66/80cc Grubee Skyhawk, 66/80cc Grubee StarFire, 66/80cc Flying Horse and 48cc Grubee Skyhawk!

We offer great shipping rates and same day shipping* for all orders. Come and check out why BikeBerry.com is your number one source for quality products and great customer service!
...... coupon code is Silversale30....... I would buy another kit but dont get paid again until the 20th.......plus i have to buy a couch for the apartment as i threw the old one out.

kipharley

Jul 9, 2009
Sanford,Maine
I just bought a silver Grubee 66cc skyhawk and tried using the above MBGmember $5 off coupon and I couldn't use it.Bought it any way because Pirate Cycles was back ordered.I'll only order from Bikeberry if Pirate Cycles is out and I can't wait.Kip.
[email protected]