My Wifes Bike

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Here's a pic of the bike that I just bought for my wife for a anniversary gift. (she loves it!)
It's a restored 1961 Schwinn that I scored for $250.
As soon as I can warm her up to it, I going to put a engine in it so we can go "motoring" together! :ride2::ride2:

Last edited:

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I like the bike and I like the motor idea, but every time I see a bike with an engine I think the engine needs to be bigger.

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
You guys make me feel so not alone. Every bike I look at now, I do the same thing. "Wow that bike looks funny with no motor in the frame"..........:D:D

Jemma Hawtrey

Dec 29, 2007
Essex, UK
Its a good looker, the problem is slapping a happy time in that wouldnt look right - I feel a lifan or whizzer moment coming on lol..

I like the springer - its the same as the one on mine - be aware that you'll need to tighten the damper bolt when you are running it powered - otherwise its too sloppy..

good luck with it - and we'll want pictures...

Jemma xx

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Its a good looker, the problem is slapping a happy time in that wouldnt look right - I feel a lifan or whizzer moment coming on lol..

I like the springer - its the same as the one on mine - be aware that you'll need to tighten the damper bolt when you are running it powered - otherwise its too sloppy..

good luck with it - and we'll want pictures...

Jemma xx
I think a chengine would look perfect in it! :D

How about posting a quick pic of yours? ;)