I need a steel flip flop hub

GoldenMotor.com

cooperDG123

Apr 16, 2012
cali
I'm In need of a stainless or plain steel flip flop hub, all the hubs I've found are aluminum. It must have threads on both sides. It have to be able to lace it up to a regular 700c rim. Does anyone know of one?

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Contact the owner Lynn she can probably help you. If not you need to search spoke calculator on this forum. I have posted one or two in the past.

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
If you decide to go with the Staton Inc hub, be aware it isn't a flip-flop hub. The treads on the right side are right hand treads. The treads on the left side are left hand treads. So if you were putting a gear and/or left hand freewheel on it wouldn't come off. If you want to use a screw on type of disk for disk brakes on the left side, both sides of the hub will have to be right hand treads. A true flip-flop hub will have right treads on both sides. If you need both sides to be right hand treads tell David and he can make both sides the same. My Staton hub has held up very good. David will also lace the hub onto a rim at a reasonable price.

Last edited: