Lights

GoldenMotor.com

mikevkid

Mar 21, 2012
California
What is the best head light, tail light, brake light for an mb. I don't care to much about appearance just need one for legal reasons :) thanks!

mew905

Sep 24, 2012
Moose Jaw
I bought one for $7 CAD on ebay, its a small setup that runs on AA batteries (http://www.ebay.ca/itm/New-3-1-Bicy...849?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27cad73861), however as cool of concept as it is, the headlight is useless, its red and not very bright at all, basically just a "here I am" light. The rear lights are much brighter, with both running lights and brake lights (which I love), and the signals of course. however the horn is annoying, the turn signals activate the horn every time they're lit, and the turn signal switch is SO stiff and nearly flush with the casing I almost have to use both hands just to use it. So, for $7, I cant complain, but I'll be modifying it so I actually have a usable headlight, and disabling the horn altogether (its just a small piezzo buzzer, if you dont know how annoying those are, some stores have them as door buzzers, they're the loud ones that sound like a small parrot dying in a vice)

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut
Ok so I actually took a working 6 volt flashlight, found the positive and negative contacts inside the fleshlight, removed the battery and soldered wire to each contact point and wired the positive to my white accessory wire from my magneto and the negative to the black negative from the cdi and got nothing...tried the negative to a bike ground and got nothing...any suggestions as to where my negative wire should go? Or any suggestions on wiring in say a 6 volt emergency flood light? I know one write would be positive and the other negative or am I being presumptuous?