monark fork expirament?

GoldenMotor.com

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
I have seen this done on this forum and ratrodbikes.com by a few people. If memory serves me they were using typical cruiser forks. I actually saw someone do this at LS64s Conneticut rally this past summer.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
I think it may have been forum member TRAX who was at the rally with the forks PM him maybe he can send you a pic.

charliechaindrive.

Nov 20, 2011
staples mn
Well, I was going for the look of the leading-link forks the old harleys used (like on th 1913 silent grey fellow) or on the 1915 henderson four. Vaugly monark-ey. Probably going for a indan dropout look

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
ok... I see...
I saw that indian style leaf spring fork someone posted just a short time ago... very nice welding job on it... and for the life of me, I can't figger how the axle is gonna move.

Man! There's a whole lot I don't know! lol

I'd like to see pics when you get something fabbed...
rc

charliechaindrive.

Nov 20, 2011
staples mn
Allright, tomarow then. I can't post pics from my cellphone and imnot exactialy techno-orentated upon the subject of "email", partly because I've forgotten my log in... but its still logged on in my celphone so I'm ok for a while. My dad is restoring his 69 plymouth gtx currently aswell so I'm kind of taking advantage of him having his very strange tools(that he usualy hides from me) out. And he's leting me usethe millin machine :)