OHIO race sept. 24th

GoldenMotor.com

Thud

May 26, 2010
West Michigan
Far south? What about spring Lake michigan LOL!
Hey Cam, you just gave me a reason to keep working on my china girl...& i loves me some flat trakin'!
Talk about perfect timing, I will be at the thunderdrome( detroit) sept 10th....My step son's wedding on the 17th & now an event I would really look foward too!

In case no one has seen Cam lifters handy work, it's pure motored bike pr0n!
show quality bikes tha make all my stuff look like JUNK!.
Hope we can dodge the monsoon this time. Looking foward to making some laps this time buddy.

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
yeah, been to chillicothe, thats not too far to travel for good fun, thats the place with the paper mills and that fine smell, right. thud, you bringing one of those mega horse electrics.
we moved it to the fall this year to try and beat the rain.
the ohio chushman guys are wanting to come too so well get to pit the china girls against them. don't worry there all old and slow. lol.

droc089

Jun 25, 2011
ohio
yeah, been to chillicothe, thats not too far to travel for good fun, thats the place with the paper mills and that fine smell, right. thud, you bringing one of those mega horse electrics.
we moved it to the fall this year to try and beat the rain.
the ohio chushman guys are wanting to come too so well get to pit the china girls against them. don't worry there all old and slow. lol.
yeppers it smells pretty bad if the wind is blowing the right way. I don't live there but in that general area. If I can persuade someone with a truck to take me up I will be there. Still got like 2 months to try.

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
gates will open at 8am, to race you'll need a helmet, long sleeve shirt, long pants and shoes that cover the ankle. would be a good idea to wear gloves too. even though were racing on dirt it still leaves a rash if you go down.

MarkSumpter

Nov 27, 2010
Ohio
bump...............

Free Admission, Free Camping, Free Swap meet!!! Freaking AWESOME!!!
It is funny that you would bump this thread today.... I just finished talking with our own local Daddy Katz Kustom Kulture as well as Jackass Flatts biker bar and a couple of other venues in Dayton they each have each promised support on websites and in their establishments for this get together.... Lets get together and have a good time at Lil Indy in September......usflg

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
hey mark, i've seen some pics of the bikes that show up at daddy katz, super nice, tell those guys non motored bikes are welcome too. a friend of ours is bringing a really cool non motored bike.

MarkSumpter

Nov 27, 2010
Ohio
Yea Cam they have a good show in the spring and one is also coming up in November at Daddy Katz. Hopefully it will spark some enthusiasm for the shootout.

Thud

May 26, 2010
West Michigan
Hey Camlifer,
Life is conspiring to keep me from the event next weekend......I hope you get a great turn-out. Looks Like I will have to wait for your next one..:(

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Hey you guys,
I'd like to have made it this year, but will miss it by a week... I have a rendezvous to pick up a bike frame at Milwaukee on the 30th and have to deliver a bike I sold on ebay to Champaign Illinois later that same day, then on to Maryland from there. It would have been great fun. Looking forward to some photos. Wishing you clear weather and safe riding...
SB

clashed13

Aug 30, 2011
Michigan
I wish I could go but I dont think my mtor will compete with the others im running full stock besides rt carb and manic mechanic intake :(