July Fry Ride in San Diego!!!!!!

GoldenMotor.com

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
Hi again MB.com!!! I am organizing another ride in San Diego. I want to have everybody meet at the pier by north property line by Seaport Village. This is a beautiful spot on the water about 250ft by 15ft, where we meet up swap parts, bikes and stories. We can then ride out to beach to Kono's in Pacific Beach by Crystal Pier where we can get a cheap big breakfast. Luigi's Pizza will be the back up in case there's a big line at Kono's Plenty of parking at Seaport Village. We will hang out for about 45 mins, ride out, then eat, then ride back, keeping it simple. Just at show up but let me know on here if your going just to get an idea of how many are coming. Please bring your helmets, headlights, tailights, money for food and part swapping and your game face. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST HERE See you there!!!

-Hawaii

BULLET NOTES​

JULY 31ST
10AM
RIDE
SEAPORT VILLAGE PIER
RIDE TO PACIFIC BEACH
BRING MONEY HELMET FRONT AND REAR LIGHTS GAMEFACE

.we.r.ly.cvlt1.trlrl.

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,
I think we should all just plan on the 6th SD group ride. If history repeats itself there will be many (Including myself) who will need to repair their bikes after after such a long and fun ride. See everyone on the 24th.

hawaii_87

May 17, 2011
San Diego
I'm gonna still have mine on the 31st because there are some people who cant make it. I got a parts dealer now so I can get parts quick.

-Hawaii

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,
I'm planning on being there! Thanks Hawaii for setting up the ride. Also, I'm coming down on my new Schwinn Riverside! Picked it up last Sunday and finished it Thursday! Take a look and see if you can spot some of the goodies!
Looks good Tony. I like your chain tensioner bracket and did you have the hub adapter before? I like it Tony can't wait to get started on my 4-stroke.

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,
Kieth I will be at your house at 0900 to ride. See you in the morning.

-Hawaii
Hawaii,

I will have just got home (after covering for one of my overnight guards) at 0900. Unfortunitly I will not ride. I was hoping to since this would of been my last ride on the old 2-stroke. I hope the ride is a blast for all and also the time to sell my bike and build my 4-stroke doesn't cause me to miss many other rides. The SD MBer's are great people to ride with. Have a blast!

Badbooh
.flg.

hawaii_87

May 17, 2011
San Diego
Well I got a flat before we even started. Max hit a dumpster with his van lol. Tony bailed me out with a tube. We were doing fine till Old Town when my flat came back. Pumped it up and got to Fiesta Island and it went flat again. I let them go on ahead so I dont know what happened. However I did see Max in O.B. later in the day so I'm guessing he was alright, but he was riding solo.

-Hawaii