Denver Area Ride IV

GoldenMotor.com

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
I scored a KTM 50 for 50 bucks last night. Just need to figure out which one it is. The XL is getting closer to riding the trails. I posted for help in the Morini section but here is a pic..shft.
Thats quite the score, I can't wait to see it on the XL and take it for a test drive, jk. :) Keep us updated on this

I talked to Will he has the parts just waiting, it's just a matter of when he can bring them; he always working now.

NashOpel

Jul 10, 2009
Arvada,CO
Thats quite the score, I can't wait to see it on the XL and take it for a test drive, jk. :) Keep us updated on this

I talked to Will he has the parts just waiting, it's just a matter of when he can bring them; he always working now.
Test ride? For you guys anytime :) If Will can drop them off to you then we could set up a time for me to pick them up.
Thanks George

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Great photos Frank but they don't do justice to the switchbacks. We've got to get a good shot of that somehow because there's no way to describe it to anyone. What would be really cool is a video of going up and/or down that trail. Anyone have a video camera for next time?
Thanks for sharing.
Tom

Last edited: