them crazy cns carbies...finally smooth as heck!

GoldenMotor.com

halfevil333

May 18, 2010
florida, USA
soooo- it's the darndest thing!
I've been going through a myriad of carb adjustments to get her as smooth from idle to WOT as possible, and kept mistakenly trying to give more, and more fuel to match the air she was getting with my home made airfilter....

well, last night I stuffed a copper "chore-boy" scrubber into my airfilter to restrict the air a bit and AWAY SHE GOES!!!!!
can chinese engines be addicted to crack?!?

halfevil333

May 18, 2010
florida, USA
HA HA! this is by far the fastest, and smoothest china girl I've built thus far, and has the SMOOTHEST take-off and power all the way to WOT!
something 'bout chore-boy probably reminds her of the good ol days back in a dingy china opium den, then she wants to roar!

halfevil333

May 18, 2010
florida, USA
laff I can not open my throttle up while break in fuel is in tank. Whatsgoing on? Dogs out.
...hurgh? (in my best scooby impression...)

first of all, WHAT KIND OF ENGINE?
second, what kind of carb'?
third, you said "break in fuel" does that mean a lean mixture w/too much oil?
-oh yeah and what type air filter...etc.?

and some pictures always help... to answer any question I need to know what set-up you're running to see how, or even IF, I could hep...
have to head to work so I couldnt get back to you 'till tomorrow, I'd try any of the following:
NORMS 2-STROKE REPAIR threads...
NORM, 2DOOR, SILVERBEAR, BAIRDCO, CAZYHORSE, BARELYAWAKE...
just ask around if you dont wanna wait on me, these guys are great and have helped me enormously!