CT Ride and cook out

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Dam I have race that day. I've ben looking forward to this since I missed the one last year.
YouTube - Yellow Cobalt at www.1ADSI.com track in RI
I had missed your post. Bummer Slow! Hoping to do a few this summer and hope you can make another.

Hey Dan, Great news, our trip was pushed out a week so Lisa and I will be able to make the ride now! looking forward to it.

TRAX
Awesome Trax. Bring nothing but your selves. (and maybe a "flip-o-matic" cracked me up)

smoothcruiser

Feb 16, 2011
E. Haddam,CT
Dan, Count me in for sure. The route looks really cool and it's so close for me too. (I'm 25 minutes east of Hartford). Do you have an idea of how many MB'ers are coming? About how long is the route? Anyway, let me know if I can bring anything... food, drink,another grill,a back-up burger flipper thing. (I could weld a front crank arm to a drive sprocket,that would be pretty cool!) Anyway,I am looking forward to meeting you and everyone that attends.dance1

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
It would be good if each person contacts every rider they know, so we have a good turnout.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Dan, Count me in for sure. The route looks really cool and it's so close for me too. (I'm 25 minutes east of Hartford). Do you have an idea of how many MB'ers are coming? About how long is the route? Anyway, let me know if I can bring anything... food, drink,another grill,a back-up burger flipper thing. (I could weld a front crank arm to a drive sprocket,that would be pretty cool!) Anyway,I am looking forward to meeting you and everyone that attends.dance1
Great to hear Smooth! LOL @ the burger flipper thing. We should make that a tradition.

Bring nothing but your self. Carol lives to feed folks.

Normally about 10 or 15 folks show up. An impromptu one at the end of the yr, was just Russel and I. Still had a great time.

Funny side note, my first ship was out of Haddam, well the company, American Cruise lines. (M/V New Orleans) Yrs later, went back to work for them on the East coast. Met Carol on that ship. 23 yrs ago. She was a passenger. Seems like 2, snork.

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Is not really at the DMV, but the park next to it. Really cool part is right next to where the picnic tables where we sit is a large empty parking lot where the DMV does MC licence testing. Is like a big track with a spray painted motorcycle testing thing. Just kinda fun. Last spring a bunch of bikers where taking a buddy of theirs threw it and what would be on the test. So we all had to try it with them. Wish I had gotten vids. LOL, all the MBers passed.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Cool question SlowB. When ridding in a group, as fast as the slowest bike.

No hills but some slight inclines. Nothing at all hard.