worksman wheels on schwinn drifter

GoldenMotor.com

Frickard

Feb 27, 2011
La Mirada, CA
will it work on rag joint and front rim with brake fit any ansers
I don't see why the rag joint wouldn't work. . . in fact, this would probably be a better wheel for the rag joint b/c it's so heavy duty.

I'm assuming that by "front brake" you mean a v-brake. In this case, the answer is no. There is no surface on Worksman wheels for brake friction. For the front wheel, you would have to have a disc brake or a hub with a drum brake. Same goes for the rear wheel, with the added option of a coaster brake. If you're going to run v-brakes, you'll need different wheels :x

handyjim

Mar 10, 2011
chicago
im putting front wheel with brake hub rear wheel coaster compleat set around 220 should work i hope want to stop nomore wheel probs

Frickard

Feb 27, 2011
La Mirada, CA
im putting front wheel with brake hub rear wheel coaster compleat set around 220 should work i hope want to stop nomore wheel probs
Sounds good then, this should work :) Personally, I'd drop the extra money on a hub adapter when you can. I know that the Manic sprockets are out of stock right now, but Sportscarpat is developing his own version of a hub adapter and sprocket that should be available soon.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
I like the look of the drifter..nice looking bike! The front drum hub will fit the springer forks. And I will second about the adapter I got one of Pats prototypes and it is beautiful, and only took a couple minutes to install.