UnDeadR 2010

GoldenMotor.com

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
That's pretty fun. I like the guy says is that bike really that slow or is he messing with us? It's that slow haha.

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
Love the lens flare, and the starting line-up sequence...

Screw the "Is it really that slow" guy. Have a good attitude or go home. But if you had asked if "his wife painted his bike," that would negate his comment, and would have been totally appropriate, hahaha.

"Things I should've said"... That could be a whole section...

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
that david was riding with a 50 cc china girl the other guy was racing with a 49 cc wizzer engine (bike) david was getting him on the turns but the guy will take off on the straight part of the track

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
He took 3rd place on his whizzer and he is a member of our forum doug713. He did an awesome job I just did not have enough motor to pull me out of the corners. I should have ran the 40t instead of the 36t.

Attachments

Last edited:

Hammond Egger

Oct 23, 2010
Tucson, AZ
It looks like most of the racers are wearing motorcycle helmets. Are they required or can a guy use a DOT approved bicycle helmet. What about the spiffy Hanna Montana elbow and knee protectors I just scored on Craigslist, are they going to pass inspection?

doug713

Dec 5, 2009
lake havasu city AZ
The reason i asked Dave if his bike was really that slow was because at the April race he smoked everybody so i just wondered what he was doing running around the back of the pack with me

Hammond Egger

Oct 23, 2010
Tucson, AZ
The reason i asked Dave if his bike was really that slow was because at the April race he smoked everybody so i just wondered what he was doing running around the back of the pack with me
This year maybe Dave can get a pic of you asking me. "how you get that thang to go so fast" brnot

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
It looks like most of the racers are wearing motorcycle helmets. Are they required or can a guy use a DOT approved bicycle helmet. What about the spiffy Hanna Montana elbow and knee protectors I just scored on Craigslist, are they going to pass inspection?
Hammond,

Yes you can use a bicycle helmet but if you have a full MC helmet as you know that would be better.

Hannah Montana pads will be just fine if they fit ya.....

I have said this before and I will share it again for everyone... Check out thrift stores. You can get great deals on gloves, pads and helmets.

If you got full leathers...wear it! If you have any off-road gear...wear it! Protect yourself the best you can guys. That pavement hurts and you will be making corners faster and sharper then anything you can encounter on the streets.