Los Angeles Beach Ride 2/5/11

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
This is looking like it's gonna be one of the biggest rides yet!! So far we have around 20 riders who say they'll show up! (& those are only the ones we've heard from.) ;)

turkman

Nov 12, 2009
burbank,ca
hey you new guys don't worry about keepin up,we ride like a rubber band , it gets longer or shorter. But the main thing is not to bring junk on these rides,an if you do have problems be ready to fix them or limp on home an not expect the rest of the people to wait for hours while we have to fix your bike.On my first ride I got a flat an I carry the stuff to fix it so I peeled of an fixed it an joined the group later.On another ride my rings broke an ciezed the motor on the way to the ride,no one had to wait for me I peddled my stuff home. I'm not sayin don't come on the rides just be a Grownup an if you have problems fix em.Beakin down is part of the charm of these beasts, an it makes for great storys.So get that pride an joy running good , run it an pick up the parts that fall off see what works an come on out it really adds to the spice of life.(oh an remember when people see us we represent all motor bikers,so don't be an ass)Later Bob

D4NK

Jan 24, 2011
Torrance, CA
Thanks bob!
That's helps alot. My bike is brand new just broken in so I think I'll be ok. My cousin and I will be there with my new bike Grace and a bright red whizzer. My name is Corey and I'll try to not be shy but if you recognize either of the bikes say hi! I'm effffin stoked

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
i'll be there. spent yesterday dialing in my clutch, and today trying to finish up my tank.

got the clutch working, but the tank's not finished. i've got a beater tank on it now, one of the first ones i built so it ain't too pretty. hopefully it won't leak. had to solder up a few pinholes. i'm bringing extra chewing gum, just in case...:)

hope you guys are ready to race!;)