a not so great wheelie

GoldenMotor.com

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
This was taken at jb's rally spare me on the ball bustin for no helmet its my head not yours!! I wish he had taken other vids because i can ride them 5 times further than that and did that day
YouTube - Motorized Bicycle Wheelie

and this is an an old one with the bigger sprocket with the 44 i dont run out of gear and just go all the way around that corner and like a 1/4 mile further down the road
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAYUQ0Bg1Xg

Last edited:

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
Thanks guys I really wish i still had a cam so i can do some viddys but i have way to much other stuff i need to buy first

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
My older brother had a friend that literally could ride for miles on one wheel and I don't just mean straights either, this guy would ride all over town doing a wheelie, around corners, even stopped for cross traffic he could hold it on one wheel. On a bike he had perfect balance but he tried a unicycle once and promptly broke his wrist. rotfl

torcity

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
lol, I tried a couple wheelies today in the middle of toronto rush hour traffic....went well.....until I fell over backwards, ended up sliding across the ground with my arm under a car... then it drove over my arm, really thought that would hurt more, I'm bruised and battered, but nothing broken....I'm now going out again to get this down. lol I'm not stubborn

DuctTapedGoat

Dec 20, 2010
Nampa Idaho
I did one on accident once. Was riding a couple days after I got in my wreck with the Jeep and destroyed the manifold for my exhaust, so I was riding with no exhaust whatsoever. Anyways, fired the motor up, then there was a curb a few feet in front of me. As a habit, I pulled up coming off the curb so both wheels hit at the same time - didn't realize how much immediate oomph it had with no restriction and I went off that curb and onto one wheel. Freaking out entirely (as I can't ride one more than a couple feet on a pedal bike), I somehow keep it going for about 15 - 20 yards or so, regain composure and tap the brake while I let off the gas. It ever so smoothly sets down and I ride off. Apparently a guy was unloading a freight truck nearby and yells to me how cool it was. I cooly waved to him as though I meant to do it, still adrenaline filled and freaking out a bit. :D

ToxicAz520

Mar 11, 2011
Tucson,Arizona
I cant wait to start riding wheelies on my new MB.My friends and I used to stunt ride 50cc cfr's in empty parking lots. Can do circle wheelies and pretty much the same tricks the full size sport bike guys do. Now my friend has moved to a 600rr honda and I sold my 50 for bills wish I hadn't. I ride his bike but that is a lot of power and I afraid to get too crazy plus it ain't my bike to wreck if I do. I wanna keep my life.

But awesome vid taco you have inspired me to ride on 1 wheel again.

zean

Dec 5, 2010
california
Excuse me flybytaco. Would a 26'' or 24'' huffy rear wheel with those 12 gauge spokes hold up to doing wheelies many times over. I figure it is strong enough for two or three wheelies. I don't want to push my luck and do more than that if you feel that wheel isn't built well enough. Maybe that Worksman rear wheel is engineered better for pulling wheelies? Thankyou flybytaco.