It's not me Emocons

GoldenMotor.com

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
Thanks Dan. I have always enjoyed making these things. If I had more time on my hands I'd be building them and avatars, or something. I still want to do one with a guy ripping his pull start off on a pull and maybe have it hit someone or something.......................we'll see.

I do still except requests though, and probably always will.

.wee.

Technocyclist

Motorized Bicycle Senior Technologist
Jul 7, 2008
Asia
I find it strange... when most of the engines on our MB's are from China, I haven't seen a Chinese emoticon, I wonder what it would like... :)

Maybe, a chinaman assembling an engine...

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Steve

Nice job of it, as usual. That looks like "E"`s build! I`m sure of that. lol

Thanks again for your many many Emocon`s that we all love!

Ron

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
You're right Neattimes, it is E's ride. It's seems like a long time that I made these things but like I say, all you have to do is ask, and he did then I did.

Dan! You are a Moderator?!! Well blow me down....I guess it has been awhile since I stopped in! Good to know you're still alive and kickin' and presumably doing very well!

.wee.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL Hiker, yeppers and I, like many, question our hiring practices.

Is great to see ya back around. Just a while back I was telling a new member where the emoticons came from and how you seemed to move on to bigger and better things.

Did you finish school? Still motorized bicycle riding? Ya gotta keep us updated.

.flg.

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
LOL Hiker, yeppers and I, like many, question our hiring practices.

Is great to see ya back around. Just a while back I was telling a new member where the emoticons came from and how you seemed to move on to bigger and better things.

Did you finish school? Still motorized bicycle riding? Ya gotta keep us updated.

.flg.
I'm still in school, still motorized bicycle riding in the warmer months.......in fact I got another China kit and will build another one this summer. Since I got back into making these emoticon/avatars again, I think I'll play around with it for a little while again.

.wee.