I wish this site had an iphone app!

GoldenMotor.com

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
You guys remember the ol first clunky big bulletproof nokia everyone had? didnt really do anything but make calls. Now my Propel is my mp3 player, camera, laptop, and watch, alarm clock, and calender, o yea and its a game boy too.
heh - this was my first (and pretty much last) cell phone;

I hated it no more or less than today's gimmick filled phones, I still prefer my netbook & laptops... even for making a phone call :D

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Yea it was - good thing it was a company phone (wrecker service) 'cause wow - that thing and it's service was not cheap... whereas oddly enough today some cell plans cost less than a land line o_O

NewAge

Jun 19, 2009
California
I sent a PM to the "contact us" and requested that they enable "tapatalk" it is an app that works with vBulletin software and allows you access over 4000 forums on the web. $2.99 for the full function version, and i understand that it is free for the forum to institute its access.

omegaunderground

Sep 16, 2009
modesto
I just got my cell phone back in the mail a couple days ago all fixed and ready to go, it has been gone for 3 weeks and I was going to get charged 50$ for phone service during that time... so I just shut it off. Its kind of nice not having my phone I don't get nearly as many " Come on over and fix my computer " calls. Weird thing about it is my phone broke 3 days before the warranty was up, so Motorola covered the entire repair! oh yeah

skjjoe

Mar 9, 2009
Boerne Texas
I sent a PM to the "contact us" and requested that they enable "tapatalk" it is an app that works with vBulletin software and allows you access over 4000 forums on the web. $2.99 for the full function version, and i understand that it is free for the forum to institute its access.
Any word on this? I access several other of my forums though tapatalk . I feel like im missing out over here at MBC :-|| http://www.tapatalk.com/index.php Mods?

Last edited:

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
sorry took so long however i had enough fires going and did not forget you. new ap is awesome. been playing with it all day. you take a picture and you can upload picture to forum from your iphone/andriod. here is link about it http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?p=389112#post389112. i know you all were asking about tapatalk. the reason i went with this one it is a whole lot faster and a lot nicer ap i think. plus it has a free read only version or full version for $1.99. tapatalk is $2.99 and no free version. only a buck difference but i feel the one i installed is a lot better ap.