Gas mileage test

GoldenMotor.com
Hi Everyone,

We are currently conducting gas mileage tests on our EZM kits, both manual & automatic versions.

We welcome any data from any kit for compairson.

Currently I am getting mileage that is just too hard to believe and would like as much information as possible.

I am a light rider on level ground and the majority of my rides are on open roads with very little starting & stopping.

Mileage with heavier riders and or hilly terrain would be the desired data.

Currently we have several of our authorized dealers checking the fuel consumption, but the more input the more accurate the results will be.

So far we have data supporting from a low of 170 MPG to a high of 200 MPG [4 stroke motors].

We are convinced that the motorbike is possibly the "Most Economical transportation in the World".

Today all the buzz words are "Green", "Energy efficient", "environmentally friendly", therefore the motorbike should be accepted more easily by everyone in todays climate.

Have fun,

Last edited:

motor_head

Dec 18, 2008
iowa
it may be data like this that could get these things legalised everwhere "green transportation" just have to figure emissions too

xlite

Jun 18, 2009
ny,ny
I suspect it's the economy of these engines that results in them being outlawed. Ain't so much Dunkin that runs America as Big Oil (caffeine addiction not withstanding).

professor

Oct 14, 2009
Buffalo ny area
It is the environ nuts (seem to be mostly on the left coast) that are being promoted by the (hidden) elete's EPA and CARB which is the cause. With the intention to bring down the U.S. to merge with their goal of a one world 1984 utopia.
Of course, the Al gores of the world would still have a free reign to use all the energy they want, just like now.

xlite

Jun 18, 2009
ny,ny
It is the environ nuts (seem to be mostly on the left coast) that are being promoted by the (hidden) elete's EPA and CARB which is the cause. With the intention to bring down the U.S. to merge with their goal of a one world 1984 utopia.
Of course, the Al gores of the world would still have a free reign to use all the energy they want, just like now.

It's money not conscience that drives lobbyists. Otherwise economical vehicles like HTs would be MANDITORY not outlawed. The popular myth that these engines generate more pollution than an SUV is only true for those that choose to put almost as much oil in there tank as gas. A 20:1 mix generates about 400x more waste hydrocarbons than 50:1. CO emission is insignificant compared to a car.

A certain segment of society does percieve nobel prize winners and other superior intellects as their enemy. Fortunately anti-intellectual factions are held at bay (for the moment).

Hey guys,

Don't forget we can vote them out as easily as we voted them in. The best way to get thier attention is to suggest a change in representation. If a serious effort is launched with a lot of support, the results can be positive. Considering the large number of members on these sites a few thousand letters would get their attention. Aslo consider the number of voters represented here.

I personally know the power of contacting Senators & Congressmen, and have seen the reaction when mentioning re-election. I have witnessed CAMA & EPA being side stepped where I live when change in representation is mentioned by many.

Please consider supplying data about mileage as a possible starting point for our cause.

Have fun,

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
I have the HS engine mounted on a stretch cruiser with a 48t gear. I weigh about 200lbs and live in hilly Alabama. I consistently get between 140 to 170 mpg. I do ride a lot harder some days, if I'm running late or see a rain cloud coming. Did I mention I live in Alabama? The weather changes very quickly and frequently around here.