Billet head/X pipe combo from ebay

GoldenMotor.com

HackD

Oct 25, 2014
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone has this high comp head and X pipe combo, and what the general thoughts of it were? Is it worth $103 after shipping? what kind of gains would one expect from them? (upper, mid, lowrange)

thank you.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Billet-Head...-Motorized-Bicycle-/231308846866#ht_957wt_801
You are looking at Bicycle Motor Works 'Double Punch Pack'.

https://www.bicyclemotorworks.com/store/products-page/double-punch-pack/

The pipe - I actually ordered myself, last night as a spare/backup for my current build - whatever pipe doesn't get used on it, goes on my already existing MAB. It is advertised on other sites as increasing torque at the low end. It also may well need heating up and bending, and otherwise further modification to fit on your own chassis/engine setup.

They shipped out this AM - which shows that they have pretty quick shipping at any rate.

The head - not sure on that one, on whether it's one of the infamous Chinese clone, or of a legit design.

Before any mod 'works', you have to have the proper setup to make work. Bolt-on and go, expecting an instant performance boost, seldom works. Just FYI.

Earbiter

Oct 22, 2013
Denver, Colorado
Thanks for the info. I was kinda looking for a pipe i wouldn't have to modify. however, I can weld and have a wire feed flux/mig. But currently have no 220v for it. I do also own and have access to many other tools, and occasionally have time at work to do such things, but I still didn't want to do all that until I have my own garage again. Tuning the carb wouldn't be an issue tho. I was just wondering if this would accomplish what I'm after, which is just a little more low end since I live in a area with a lot of hills. But after your post i think I'll pass. Thanks

Theon

Jan 20, 2014
FNQ Australia
That's a pocket bike pipe, I would advise at least giving it a new and longer header.
But can't say they are all that great.

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
the SBP pipe has to be one of the best pipes you can buy without making your own... I'd recommend the SBP or the Snake pipe that Arrow racing sells, both excellent pipes.
Other pipes to consider if you don't mind doing a little welding and cutting are dirtbike pipes from a KTM 50 or 65, the KX65 pipe works very well too and same for the YZ, CR, and RM 65 or 80 pipes, any of these will do you very well but won't fit right out of the box. If you can get a used FMF Fatty pipe off one of these dirtbikes for a decent price I'd also say go for it... you won't be disapointed.

I'm currently using a modified KTM50 pipe and it really woke up my ride...