Bairdco Racing At Adams Sept. 15 Official Results

GoldenMotor.com

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
I sure concur !!(^) Handed them a nice beat down this time !! That little ol '''50cc class two stroke '''Morini is tuned well. Got the new Tomar clutch dead on this time I take it... Good job !!dnut
Thanks Goat but I wouldn't call this a nice beat down. Dean and I were wrenching on the bike all the way up til the first moto. In the first heat, I built up a nice lead but Good ole Scotto reeled me in and almost caught me. If there was another 2 laps, he probably would have caught me. The 2nd heat, I pulled a holeshot for the gassers and Nashmoto and Scotto passed me in on the 2nd lap with no problems then I had to fend off the Flying Dutchman and Head Trama for the rest of the race. During the main, Scotto was nice enough to give me a handicap lead but Nashmoto didn't. Throughout the whole race, Nashmoto rode my butt waiting for me to make a mistake. All I could see was his front tire peeking on the side of my helmet. Many props to Scotto for working his way back to the front of the pack. He caught up to us pretty quickly. I can't wait for the Grange race in October. Hopefully my biggest rival, "D Ice Man" will be back and healthly!

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
That sounds like racing at it's best(^) Wow the suspense must have been awesome !! Close race...That had to be fun.:)

buck0

Apr 24, 2011
Orange County, Ca
:( haha Easy Rider I hope I dont have to stay behind that long again, man your exhaust stank!! My bike had the squiggles thru the turns and what killed me was the right hand sweeper on the far side of the track, it just felt like my rear wheel was gonna run away from me..
I hope I dont have to race in 107 degree heat again, na it wont happen with me again, that drained me big time.
But I shall be ready for The Grange......

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
The HT class always has some great battles! You usually see 4-5 guys fighting for the lead. It's amazing how fast the HTs have gotten since last year.

superharry

Mar 10, 2012
Mira Loma, CA.
Baird, thanx again for a good time and event. The racing was tight, pits were fun, Dennis' A/C was cool, and not one bad vibe to be found! BTW, SNAPPED axle in the rear. Time for an upgrade!

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
buba here

congrats baird
what a blast just to spectate
i have to say to see the bikes flying around the track-- some neck and neck is truly exhilarating and fun

sorry i was too tired out to haul my stocker to run i would have given dennis a run for the money as well as harry's buddy on the whizzer as well
next time in los angeles

thanks to everyone for everything it was great fun just to watch and help out when i could
special thanks dennis for the muscle relaxers next time i wont suffer so much -- my backyard shop area is coming along great and worth all the strain and sweat at 61

ride safe

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
yeah, everyone's out to beat me. all i saw was the back of elmo's whizzer but my bike ran the best it has so far. more bug's to work out on the fatman 50cc racer. dennis

buck0

Apr 24, 2011
Orange County, Ca
That was a great video Dave, but where was ccc lol. I will be back on my Dyno after some minor up-grades. Thanks for the cool videos...
Thanks ccc, I think I did see you behind us after the u-turns but thats ok. I heard that you took a spill on practice & I hope your ok.

The way that my bike was handling wasnt good, it felt like my frame broke or I had a flat but when I was going through some of the turns the rear end was real squiggly, especially the long right turn sweeper before the final straight.

I dont know what the future holds but we shall see.