Xyz chopper

GoldenMotor.com

pedalchopper

May 9, 2010
Ft Myers beach Florida
Bubba - XYZ no longer available... I bought last three (3) from guy about 2 years ago.

Great frame basically identical to OCC Chopper but about 5-6 inches longer...

I researched these frames as i specialize in building the OCC's. You could hypothetically get a similar [large chopper] that will take the 4 inch rear [from china] but you have to buy 100... Ha Ha!

One of our three that we built. got hit buy a car and bent front fork so we are prob. getting that one back - we are planning something special for that frame .

My partner kept one [XYX superbike] - he is riding it but it is like new and could be pryed away from him if you are interested - we just put our 24 inch upgrade rear wheel assembly on it - i will have photos on wednesday.

THAT MAY BE SOMETHING YOU MIGHT WANT TO LOOK INTO. I just finished
an OCC Black Widow with my prototype 24 inch rear wheel [stock is 20 inch you know] Greatly increased overall size - especially with the ape's... Better yet! I got 38+mph maiden voyage! Get a chance take a look at it... We are going to be advertising "supersize" your OCC kits in a couple weeks!

Jim / PedalChopper.com

Bubba-1

Aug 12, 2011
Wisconsin
Thanks for the info pedalchopper. Your partner probably wants more than I'm willing to dish out though. I only want the frame.

I started chopping a stingray today. Basically a stretch & rake job. Extending the lower tube 8.5 inches & going from there. Will have to see which way the rake has to go once I get the tubes done. The tubes will need to be gusseted at the front & back as I've seen where they usually crack. I like to cruise down the country roads at 30mph so this is a must. Probably going to add some bracing in the rear wheel cage too. I'm still debating whether I should just extend the original lower tube or replace it completely. If I replace it I might go with an 1.5 inch x 3 inch u channel capped on the bottom. It would probably make it easier to mount a HS142F or anything else for that matter.